Sunday, January 31, 2010

v-day failures

msn.com reader-submitted cheesiest valentine's day gifts: 


"How about a stuffed animal that dances to "Crank That (Soulja Boy)"? The dancing really upped the cheese factor." 


--i don't think i would be that upset with a bear that could rap. 


"My ex kept hinting about this awesome surprise he had for Valentine's Day. Then he took me to Safeway and bought me a red mug that said 'Kiss.' Score!" 


--substitute duane reade for safeway and it's still an awful attempt.


"I got a poem from an ex boyfriend where he went on and on about how beautiful my black hair was, and how he could look into my brown eyes for all of eternity. Too bad my hair is brown, and my eyes are blue." 


--probably meant for his side-chick. sorry sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment